Evolution Home Gym Limited Warranty
EvolutionVN extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Evolution Home Gym ("Evolution"). Any other use of the Evolution shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the Evolution will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Evolution only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Evolution remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted Evolutions, the owner of the original receipt attached to that Evolution.
Limited Warranty Periods
Frame: Three Years
EvolutionVN warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the date of original delivery.
Platform: Three Year
EvolutionVN warrants the platform against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years from the date of original delivery.
Resistance Bands: Six Months
EvolutionVN warrants the resistance bands that come with the Evolution against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of six months from the date of original delivery. Resistance bands are not warranted against normal wear and tear and it is important that you maintain the resistance bands by inspecting them regularly for any damage, cuts, or other signs of wear and tear that could cause breakages or failures.
Any resistance band that shows signs of wear or other damage should be removed from usage immediately. Please refer to EvolutionVN’s guide on maintaining your resistance bands, available on EvolutionVN’s website and emailed to you upon purchase.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the Evolution. The Evolution must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted Evolutions, the owner of the original receipt attached to that Evolution. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the Evolution or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Evolution to, at EvolutionVN’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Evolution or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
- Any other Evolution products or non-Evolution products that are, or that EvolutionVN reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada.
- Online programs, even if sold with the Evolution, or Internet connectivity. EvolutionVN does not warrant that the operation of the online programs will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Evolution authorized service technician), use of the Evolution with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Evolution, or any use contrary to the instructions in the EvolutionVN Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by EvolutionVN.
- Incidental or consequential damages. EvolutionVN is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. EvolutionVN does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single-family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. EvolutionVN is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair, or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than an EvolutionVN authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and EvolutionVN shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts, and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Evolution or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
- To be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you must register your product or contact the EvolutionVN support team, re: Product Warranty. You will be asked to provide EvolutionVN with the dated receipt, or other proof of purchase indicating the date purchased, upon discovering any nonconformity or defect. Claims must be made within the specified warranty period.
Any disputes between you and EvolutionVN related to this Limited Warranty or the Evolution will be governed by the then-current dispute resolution procedures in EvolutionVN’s Terms and Conditions, available at: https://evolutionVN.com/terms-conditions/.
*This limited warranty is the exclusive warranty given by EvolutionVN and supersedes any prior, contrary or additional representations. All other warranties, express or implied, including any statutory warranty or condition of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed except to the extent prohibited by law. In such event, such warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty periods set forth above. This exclusion applies even if this warranty fails of its essential purposes and regardless of whether damages are sought for breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict liability in tort or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state and province to province.