The Evolution Home Gym
The Evolution is an inclusive piece of exercise equipment, regardless of age, experience, and (dis)ability. It combines resistance bands and parallel bars into one compact and versatile system to help you achieve your goals, no matter what they are. Capable of 200+ exercises, the Evolution can help you tone muscle, gain strength, build endurance, lose weight, rehab injuries, and more, right from the comfort of your home.
It was designed for the convenience of exercise, effective workouts, and ease of use.
In a small, 3’ x 3’ footprint, the Evolution delivers hundreds of exercises ranging from resistance exercises, parallel bar exercises, assisted exercise, rehab exercise, wheelchair exercises, and more.
There are many uses for the Evolution. Whether you’re an exerciser at home, a physical therapy practitioner at a clinic, or an athlete at a training facility, the Evolution has something unique to offer.
If you have any questions about the Evolution, please call (844) 386-2733.
The patented Evolution is:
- compact – 3 feet x 3 feet
- versatile – 200+ exercises
- quick to assemble – 60 – 120 seconds
- durable – steel frame, powder coat finish, plywood platform, latex resistance bands
- strong – weight capacity of 300 pounds (elevated on parallel bars)
- lightweight – 77lbs (34kg)
- mobile – built on casters (wheels)
You can use it for:
- Strength Training
- Adapted Exercise
- Foundation Building
- Full Body Toning
- Core Development
- Injury Rehab
- Athletic Therapy
What Do You Get?
With your purchase you get:
1). Evolution Home Gym 2.0
Your Evolution Home Gym 2.0 comes with:
- 5 sets of resistance bands (a total of 170 lbs of resistance)
- 2 sets of handles
- 1 set of ankle straps
- 1 set of parallel bars
- 1 assistance pad
- 1 anti-slip platform
2. Access to the Online Training System